Thursday 19 November 2009

Lidya my person


If i'm gonna say your top 1,000 beautiful thing in you, i'm gonna mess up
Cause 1,000 is a tiny number according to you.
But somethings in my mind i wanna tell about, Somethings i wanna thanks you about.
Because of you many beliefs, and bad habits have been changed!
It's because of you, i believe in true, strong and forever friendship!
I no longer care about where i'm gonna set at lectures, because beside you i always have a place!
Or where i'm gonna park my car, because after you, you always save me a place!
I don't care if anybody hurts me, cause he/she won't live in peace any more cause of you!
You always the first one to tell me your beautiful comment about my staff!
Your adorable comment on my ugly old blouse or my lovable new paints!
I'm very happy when you fail because i fail too and we are in hell but still together!
I'm very happy when i'm in pain, cause you always there to share my pain!
Because of you i don't need medicine, you always my pain-killer!
When we fight, you always still the one i run to and wanna tell her every single tinny thing!
When i think of marriage... I can see you clearly as my made of honor, my person!
When i think of brides ... you are always in my mind. OMG you are the most beautiful bride!
All my imagination goes to haw beautiful life would be if we are neighbors,co-workers, friends,..!
I'm gonna cook you food, and you are gonna do my laundry :D!
When there is something i'm supposed to be happy about, i don't get happiness till i tell you!

You are the first one i want to tell everything!
My happiness always double because of!
And all my days fill of screams of joy, it's also because of you!
And i like to write with this color, because this color define your soul!
You are pink, white heart, golden hair, and every body like your beautiful soul,Except me!
I adore your soul, It always inspires me!
You've seen me happy, you've seen me cry!

You always wipe my tears and make me fly!
With me in my father funeral, my brother's wedding, my birthdays.
It seems to be me and against the world... till the end!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love to love u!!that's very true!
i owe you many lovely things but i just cant expresss as well as you do and anything beside urs will be nothing(im not a talented pisces;))
HALA i always pray to God to keep it, our tiny little daisies till the end cause i dont think i can survive without u!

Hala said...

Lidya I'm speechless. You are the best

Love you love you love you and loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you

my friend
my sister
my person
my inspiration
and my everything!!