Wednesday 16 February 2011

sick of missing you


dear love;
I know you said you want some time. I know i said i'm ok. I know i sent you away to handle your business, but i can't help it. My poor heart is so sick of missing you. I can't handle missing you. It hurts like hell. One moment i'm ok and the other i'm thinking of you. I'm hopeless. I'm pathetic. I'm ugly without you. My eyes are puffy from crying. I cry them out every night. Where are you? why did you leave without goodbye? Yesterday i heard a girl talking to her lover on the phone. I kept a close ear, and told myself what if i had the same chance as her, to talk to you on the phone. You really have no idea how much i long to hear your voice, just one hi is more than enough for you. Why my hands shake this way. I walk everyday and put my hand in the air imagine that you're gonna be just after me and hold it all at once. I miss you, and i can't tell you. I miss you words are exactly what you don't want to hear. But i want you here, i want you near. I'm sick of it. Please rescue me i'm living in a dilemma. Your love is killing my heart... I'm dieing everyday. If your heart is the only medicine that will heal me, are you gonna leave me to die?

regards;
The one who is hopelessly in love with you

No comments: