Thursday 3 February 2011

Simply I Miss You :( (latter)


Dear my lovely honey;

I miss you. I know i said it much, and it is losing its meaning, but i can't help it.
I miss you, and i long to your sweet presence.
As much as the flower misses the rain.
As much as the wave longs to the shore, i'm searching for you.
like a crying babie searching for his mum, where are you my dear, i'm dying to see you.
You just left my lonely heart alone. Gone without asking about me.
Why?
You were my sunshine. My star that instructs me.
For you i was ready to lose my compass to find my way into your heart.
I already closed my eyes to see what do you wanna me to see.
I just don't listen to what people say.
I loved being clingy, because it's you the one i miss.

Sometimes i wanted to scream all out of my voice and say where are you.
If you knew how much my hearts is fond with your love you'd not leave me for a second.

I didn't love you for heartache. Already lost my compass, closed my eyes and ears.
Please take my hand and guide me.

And if you are giving up on me, let me know. Just don't chase me if you're not ready to catch my poor heart.

Yours;
The one who is hopelessly misses you the most :(

No comments: